Oh my...
That's about all I could say when I got home to see the delivery at my door today.
Yesterday, we attended our "Intro to IVF" class. Really, it was more like a "How to Stick Yourself with One Hundred Needles" class. After a brief panic due to not being able to find the classroom at the hospital (no biggie after a 2 hour drive!) we got settled in, met our coordinator, and asked our questions.
The Hubs and I both said when we left that we wished someone would have cracked a joke or something. Everyone was so quiet and nervous! I felt weird for feeling somewhat laid back about the whole thing! I mean, after all, it's just our hopes and dreams here!
Maybe I should be freaking out about now.
Instead, I feel calm...eerily calm. I'm worried, though, that this might be the calm before the storm. But, I'm hoping for calm, period. Maybe - though I hesitate even as I write this - but maybe I'm really in a good place and understand that this is out of my control. Maybe I'm at peace in knowing that this is in God's hands. Maybe, this is the source of my calm.
Oh, how I pray I'll still feel this way in a month!
Tomorrow, the meds "officially" begin. One shot and 5 pills each morning...for now. Later we're up to 3 daily shots. I counted about 70 syringes as I unpacked everything.
Instead, I feel calm...eerily calm. I'm worried, though, that this might be the calm before the storm. But, I'm hoping for calm, period. Maybe - though I hesitate even as I write this - but maybe I'm really in a good place and understand that this is out of my control. Maybe I'm at peace in knowing that this is in God's hands. Maybe, this is the source of my calm.
Oh, how I pray I'll still feel this way in a month!
Tomorrow, the meds "officially" begin. One shot and 5 pills each morning...for now. Later we're up to 3 daily shots. I counted about 70 syringes as I unpacked everything.
Oh my...



Wow, that is A LOT of meds! I haven't gotten all mine yet..I'm sure it will be a little overwhelming seeing them all together. Good luck..keep us updated on your progress.
ReplyDelete