First on the menu, a new seafood restaurant, Braxton Seafood Grill. FABULOUS! Probably the best salmon and Hawaiian "Opah" fish ever. Well, I had the salmon...and a few bites of the opah from across the table. Yum!
We didn't realize this at the time, but the Opah fish is a Hawaiian symbol of good luck. (I just discovered this when "googling" to make sure I was spelling it correctly!) What a perfect meal for the occasion.
Oh, and the dessert...the raspberry-infused chocolate lava cake...well, that was "okay" as well. :)
Even the ice cream bowl was edible...peanut brittle! Mmmmm...
On the way home, the odometer hit 111,111. Gotta love the mighty Honda! And maybe another symbol of good luck?
Our last stop on date night was to the Build-a-Bear Workshop. Now, I must admit, I completely stole this idea from a few other couples. So, thank you to those of you out there with this awesome idea! :)
"Hope" the bear now has a new home as he waits to meet Baby Long.

Bandit has also decided he is ready for a new sibling.




Looks like a fantastic evening...I LOVE the build a bear idea, super cute! Remember to continue being good to yourselves as you navigate this IVF cycle.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two had so much fun, and lots of lucky "signs"!
ReplyDeleteYou two are adorable. Love the bear idea...how special! Tessa and my parents went there and built a bear for Lucia while we were in Ethiopia :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww...that was very sweet of them. I love it! I've heard of a few couples/families doing this, and I think it's such a wonderful idea. Plus, something soft and cuddly to hold on to while we wait. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you during these next few weeks!! I'm here if you have any questions or need anything. Just keep your eyes on Jesus and he'll carry you through. I have stage 3 endometriosis too! I was still able to create excellent grade embryos! I have high hopes for you!
ReplyDeleteIm Kacey's sister...praying for you! God is faithful!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog Holli! I didn't know you had one but here's something funny, I totally ran into your blog without even knowing it. I was searching blogs last week and found your math problem post but didn't know it was you until Mary told me about your blog and I went and read all the entries. Then I recognized the math problem post! How funny. That ought to teach me to just read one post and not even see who wrote it!
ReplyDeleteI have been praying for you EVERYDAY! I can't wait to see you and Scott be parents, I know you will do a good job! :)
:) Thank you all so much for your love and prayers! We definitely are blessed to have such support. It is so comforting as we navagate through this new journey.
ReplyDelete