Holli!!! Annie informed me about your blog just the other day. I am going to read and read, catch up with all your posts, keep praying, and very much enjoy adding you to my blog reading list. God knows this desire of your hearts and He is so faithful...I am very excited to see what 2010 holds for your family. And I'll be praising Him with you for sure!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad that one of my posts spoke to you. It was something that really touched me at a difficult time & I'm happy to share it. Also, I love your blog & look forward to following your journey! We just finished our first cycle of IVF so I'm happy to answer any questions you have during your cycle, you'll get through it, just take one day at a time! Also I love that your husband is an engineer too, mine also loves doing spreadsheets...gotta love that funny little side of them, huh?!
Love it! There might even be a little pharmacist in that engineer...
ReplyDeleteSo glad you've got such good support!
That's is awesome...I did the same thing. We have got to make sure we keep it all straight!!
ReplyDeleteHolli!!! Annie informed me about your blog just the other day. I am going to read and read, catch up with all your posts, keep praying, and very much enjoy adding you to my blog reading list. God knows this desire of your hearts and He is so faithful...I am very excited to see what 2010 holds for your family. And I'll be praising Him with you for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad that one of my posts spoke to you. It was something that really touched me at a difficult time & I'm happy to share it.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love your blog & look forward to following your journey! We just finished our first cycle of IVF so I'm happy to answer any questions you have during your cycle, you'll get through it, just take one day at a time! Also I love that your husband is an engineer too, mine also loves doing spreadsheets...gotta love that funny little side of them, huh?!