Since our clinic is 2 hours away, I'll be staying at a near by hotel for a few days. This is because I will have early morning bloodwork and monitoring appointments at least through mid week. Once they give us the go ahead for the trigger shot (indicating that my follicles are "ripe" and ready to pop), we'll start doing the back and forth trips for the egg retrieval and, if all goes well, the embryo transfer.
Just enough room for my yoga mat!
Thank goodness for the mini-fridge! This way, I can be cheap and eat the leftovers from my cook-a-thon this weekend. Oh, and of course, my side dishes of injectibles on the top shelf.
After one day of monitoring, things are looking positive. There seem to be a good amount of developing follicles on each side, and the Dr. said my lining was "gorgeous"...hooray! :)



I love the set-up!! I hope things continue to progress!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of good GG vibes right now! You are so well prepared! Wishing you the very best!
ReplyDeleteAre you at SIRM in Peoria??
ReplyDelete"Gorgeous lining!" That's good news!
ReplyDeleteAnd the food from your last post looks major yum!
Yes, GG vibes all around! You look great, Holls!
ReplyDeleteSo..I'm so in the "unknown" about this stuff--and I don't mean to be blunt (but I don't any other way to ask..) When's the "Big Day"? (I know you don't know specifics..but how soon is it?!?! ) I'm am SO excited for you guys...It's EGGstra Fun to follow your journey! (Sorry..I'm in a goofy mood!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the good vibes! They do help with the ups and downs and "what ifs" and all of the emotional stuff that comes along with all of this. :) Gincy, the first "Big Day" will probably be this F, S, or Su for the Egg Retrieval (Yes, we could be "egg hunting" on Easter)...then another "Big Day" 3 to 5 days later, hopefully, for the embryo transfer (early to middle of next week?) Then, we wait...and wait...
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice comfortable place to get you through this part of the cycle! You're so prepared bringing all your left overs! Hope things continues to go smoothly & lots of good news continues:)
ReplyDelete