Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some stats...

For fun, and because I like numbers, here we go:

Current number of shots/day - 3

Current number of oral meds/day - 5

Number of road trips (2 hrs each way) to IVF clinic - 6

Total number of injections - 35

Number of IV's - 1 (Number of pokes in prep for IV - 3)

Follicles on "Rightie" - 23 mm, 19 mm, 17 mm, 5 @ 10 mm

Follicles on "Leftie" - 17 mm, 16 mm, 13 mm, 3 @ 10 mm

Estrogen - 1,100 (As of yesterday...don't know today's result.)

Lining - 14.5 mm

I know over 8 mm is considered "good," but I think I might be overdoing it a bit here! Let's keep our fingers crossed that this lining stays put for a good 9 months or so...otherwise, ugh, I can only imagine how fun that will be.

Number of Eggs Expected at Retrieval - ???

My nurse freaked me out a bit today (yes, we are now approaching the part of the cycle when I will start having my daily freak out) when she said I should have at least 2 mature eggs...2???

I know I'm not an expert, but, um, what? I was feeling pretty good looking at all those big, round follicles on the ultrasound screen! Not to mention, feeling them bump around every time I sit down. I know there are more than 2 in there.

In my (not so) expert opinion, I'm predicting at least 6 of them, plus a few more of the little guys to sneak in!

Number of hours until I can do my nightly shots and go to bed - 1

Hooray. I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did the "numbers"..I am going to steal that idea when I start stimming.

    It seems to me like you have way more than 2 eggs! I hope they all keep growing big and strong!

    Sending good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it with the numbers! I'll be looking forward to seeing some great ones for you very soon! And, yes, I agree. There must be more than 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for more, but most of all that those 2 are the most perfect little follicles!! That is all it takes!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Live Today