Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Tomorrow May Bring...

On the way home from work tonight, the Hubs called to ask a very important question.

Hubs: "Hey, you wanna go make a baby tomorrow?"
Me: "Oh, well yes, I think I do."

It's a little easy to get lost in the "science" of the whole process, but let's not forget what we're hoping, wishing, and praying for here...


A miracle.

No matter how the process actually happens, the potential that we could create a life tomorrow, is...well, overwhelming and would be nothing short of one of God's miracles.

It is a comforting reminder to be going through this emotionally trying time over Easter weekend - a real reminder of God's potential for miracles.


While I could write a novel on the thoughts and emotions that this all brings, I'll simply say that we are hopeful.

And we continue to pray for the patience and and faithfulness to know that our miracle will come...in God's time.

Image: http://www.stowpres.net/Portals/2/easter%20lily.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I've been following your story and I am amazed at your strength and courage throughout the process. I can say from experience that God certainly specializes in hope - I'll be praying for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that everything goes smoothly for you guys this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Live Today