...to be fertile and plant a garden. :)
The physical labor,
and the green thumb (we hope).
All done...except a spot to add some green beans.
Me, doing less taxing chores,
and taking pictures.

Let's hope the veggies aren't the only things planting roots this weekend!
Let's hope the veggies aren't the only things planting roots this weekend!



The stuff you planted looks great. I hope those embies have implanted too!! Can't wait to hear the good news!
ReplyDeleteAmen Holli! Prayed for you tonight and I am thinking about you both tons!
ReplyDeleteyes, yes, yes!!!! praying for all kinds of things taking root, dear girl!!! :) you are going to be the most amazing mom, holli.
ReplyDeleteSaying a prayer for you guys...for green beans and peaS in your pod! :) I'll have to share the pics with Kevin-I'm sure he will be proud of Scott! :) Now--You just need some little John Deere Tractors (or Red ones I suppose!) to track through that dirt! We love you guys and have had you on our hearts so much lately!!! Can't wait for news!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love that its spring and life is blooming all over, it makes me super hopeful we get some babies sprouting among all of us!! And hoping SO hard your beans are all snuggled and in it for the long haul! Thinking of you!!!
ReplyDelete