It is very early, and there are many hurdles ahead, but...
...with great joy and thanksgiving, I can say for the first time in my life:
"I am pregnant!"
I still can't believe the words as I read them.
...with great joy and thanksgiving, I can say for the first time in my life:
"I am pregnant!"
I still can't believe the words as I read them.
I will write more soon about how we found out and what lies ahead, but for now, it is still sinking in. I feel as if I am in a dream.
God has heard our prayers. What a humbling and awe-inspiring experience. We are so thankful and know we have been incredibly blessed.



Woo-hoo, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys, soak in the joy of this magical moment:)
ReplyDeleteHow amazing, Holli! I can only imagine how you must be feeling.
ReplyDeleteMany prayers of thanks and protection will be said for you in the
weeks to come. God has blessed you! Enjoy it!
Congratulations!! How very exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve this happiness so much!
ReplyDeleteI am filled with joy just reading those words!!! I will continue to pray and won't stop for at least 38-ish more weeks! :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!! What wonderful wonderful wonderful news. So THRILLED for you. Can't wait to hear the story of how you found out! SO EXCITED!!!
ReplyDeleteI am BEYOND happy for you right now, I was just reading your newer post and seriously was getting teary eyed!!! That was an amazing way to find out and I can't believe your hubby kept it a secret the whole day!!! CONGRATS!!! SO SO exciting!!
ReplyDelete