Saturday, September 4, 2010

Six Wonderful Years

This weekend, my Hubby and I celebrated 6 wonderful years of marriage. Well, we actually celebrated last month with a weekend get-away to South Haven, MI, and had a wonderful time!

This weekend, we visited my brother at his new apartment and helped him to get settled in. We also managed to take in some college football on Saturday as well. GO BLUE! :)

We reminded ourselves that this was the 4th anniversary that has gone by since we started trying for a baby and longed to be not only husband and wife, but also "mom" and "dad." Every year for the last 4 Labor Day's, I have thought, "Maybe by our anniversary..."

We are so grateful that, this year, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our beloved little boys. I'm pretty sure that they are the greatest anniversary gift of all.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What a beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Holls and Happy belated anniversary! My cards are falling quite behind with this move...in fact, I can't find my calendar. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete

Live Today