Monday, August 16, 2010

New Beginnings

Since we have shared the great news with family and friends, I have created a second blog dedicated to the little long boys. I will use this to post a few updates on the pregnancy (which will hopefully remain uneventful) and then pics and facts about the boys.

However, I am not ready to retire this blog. For one, I am following many of your stories and continue to keep you in my prayers! Also, I know we have a long way to go before we have our babies in our arms, so I want to keep this as an outlet for the emotions that come with the approaching big day! (My new blog, I hope, will be mostly pictures and tidbits.)

Also, at some point, I hope to turn this blog into a hardcover book using a site from a fellow blogger that I follow! (Thanks for sharing!!!) I think it will be a great way to keep a physical copy of this journey, and someday, might help with sharing our story with the boys. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

Finally, if you'd like to check out the new blog, please stop on by! It is just started, so there is not much to see, but hopefully I'll get going with more posts soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holli! Not sure if you'll remember me or not, but you followed my blog when I was trying and then pregnant with my twins. I don't visit the blog world too much these days, but I wanted to check in on you to see how you've been. CONGRATS! on your pregnancy!! And twins-how fantastic! So happy that your cycle was successful and I pray you have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy. While it's not easy to carry two at once, it is well worth every last pain and trial you might go through. Lots of fun in store for you and your husband in the days to come! Many blessings! ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Live Today