Oh I dont know how I missed this post but How Fun!!! Boys:) Double the troube:) Hey did you hear that Dr. S is leaving Sirm and will be practicing up in a clinic in Chicago?
Congratulations!!! How exciting to know! That will be so fun to think of names, if u do not have them already! Lord knows you have had time to think about them!
Awww yay!!! So happy for you! It must feel so great to finally know what you are having!:)
ReplyDeleteThey are VERY handsome, Holls! Can't wait to meet them! So thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteYippee! So so so happy! Little Scotts...enough said! :) Mama's boys! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I dont know how I missed this post but How Fun!!! Boys:) Double the troube:) Hey did you hear that Dr. S is leaving Sirm and will be practicing up in a clinic in Chicago?
ReplyDeleteYes...two little Scottie's...and we couldn't be more excited! :)
ReplyDeleteKristi - Yes, I did know Dr. S was leaving, but not that she was going to Chicago. That's great that she will be closer!
Congrats to you and the proud Papa!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! How exciting to know! That will be so fun to think of names, if u do not have them already!
ReplyDeleteLord knows you have had time to think about them!