Thursday, May 27, 2010

Starting to Feel Real

Well, I think I might be officially showing. How wonderfully exciting! Now, I realize that I'm showing as much in my cheeks as I am my belly, so I know all the extra eating has a little something to do with it.

But, here I am at 7 weeks (for a "reference," though there is already a small bump) and at 11 weeks with my two plum-sized babies in tow!


7 Weeks


11 Weeks

We're also starting to think about getting ready for these babies. Wow! I've started picking up bags of diapers from time to time. I also bought a few little fry hangers the other day. I know, we have SO much more to go, but it is fun to start dipping our toes into this world we've waited so long to join.

"The Loot" as of 11 weeks. I realize that there is only one Pacimal Pacifier. I bought it awhile ago...obviously before we knew we would need two of everything!

The "Before" picture of the nursery. We hope to start making some progress this summer before I am too huge to function!

4 comments:

  1. Wanted to say hi and congratulations! That's definitely a lovely baby bump! I'm waiting for my first ultrasound. Did I read that your due date and bday are X-mas eve? Mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holli....My name is Kristi...I just started blogging and came across yours....Congrats...I am just going through my second IVF but first time at Sirm in Peoria and from your pics looks like you see Dr.S too....My husband and I are from central IL about 50min from Peoria....See yours says Chicago? Well I will be following your story...if you want check out our blog it is http://lettheivfrollercoasterridebegin.blogspot.com/ Best Wishes Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli!! You are stinkin' adorable!! And you've finished your first trimester!!! Yipee!!! :) The 2nd is the best! :) Loving the updates and belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly thanks for the comment....so what days did you do your betas? what cell/grade number where your embies? I was a day 3 x-fer of one 8 cell grade 2 and 6 cell grd 1(I had alot of other 8 cell grade 1 but because of Dr. not thinking I would get PG because of the Progesterone thing she wanted to save those to see if they would make it to blast)(four made it to blast 2 day 5 and 2 day 6) Anyways I was supposed to have my first beta today Friday and not another one until Tue because of the weekend....Is this how yours was? Also how early did they do your first US? Just curious because to be honest I hadnt asked many questions past just getting through the IVF part of things....Hope you are feeling great:)

    ReplyDelete

Live Today