I saw this figurine about a month ago at my RE's office. I've since found one at a near by gift shop, and it now sits at our bedside. I bought it as a gift for my husband as we began our first round of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) last month. Two-and-a-half years into our journey, we have our good days and our bad days when it comes to trying to hold on to Hope. However, Hope is an essential part of us getting to our goal of having a baby, along with our Faith in God and our Love for each other.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope for the best for you! My husband I have struggled as well. For us an opportunity came as we were about to step into the world of fertility help, a little boy was up for adoption and we fell in love! We have had him for 4 years and I count him as a blessing EVERYDAY!!! Never give up on your dream of being parents!!! Keep your chin up and smile:)
ReplyDeletewith hope for you both
jenny
Hi Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouraging words. Congratulations on your adoption! We are also open to adoption in the future. We have some good friends who have recently adopted as well, and their daughter is beautiful and wonderful. Thank you for sharing your story!
Best wishes to you and your family!
Holli
Thanks for complementing Liliana (I'm just assuming!) you're too sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteYou assume correctly, Gincy! :)
ReplyDelete